Here are the 12 Design Tips to Make a Small Bathroom Better from @forbes!
1. Install a corner sink: sometimes even a pedestal sink can disrupt the only available traffic lane in a bathroom
2. Use a shower curtain: a shower curtain that moved back and forth saves space over a glass door that moves in and out
3. Float the vanity: … mounting a vanity above the floor frees up a little space for small items
4. Round the vanity: yes, a round vanity can work in a squarer space
5. Extend the counter over the toilet: the extended counter creates just enough space for a few needed items
6. Use a large scale pattern: a large-scale pattern can trick the eye into seeing expanded space
7. Skip the shower door: consider a glass panel instead of a glass shower door
8. Expand the mirror: have a mirror stretch across the wall instead of just the vanity can enable two people to use it at once
9. Mount the towel bar on a door: mounting a towel bar on the shower door keeps towels handy
10. Install a trough sink: when wall mounted, they free up floor spaces as well for storage or foot traffic
11. Select a vanity with one self: even a pedestal style with one shelf can hold towels or a basket for toilet paper
12. Use a wall-mounted faucet: don’t be afraid to try a wall-mounted faucet in traditional design – it works anywhere!
Bathroom feat. Rushing River (1574)
#bathroomdecor #bathroomdesign #bathroomdetails #bathroom #bathroomrenovation #benjaminmoore